Ok now can we close the borders!!!

What do you think about the world?
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Ok now can we close the borders!!!

Post by Cartalas »

This is getting crazy, First Muslim Taxi cab drivers refuse to pick up anyone with alcohol on there breath at the airport. Second a group of Imans drop where they are standing at a airport terminal and start chanting loudly in public, Now they wont swipe our bacon.

Assimilate or get the fuck out!!!

http://www.startribune.com/535/story/1052945.html
Morgrym
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Morgrym »

What kind of morons do they have in HR? Nevermind, it's Target afterall. I am all for freedom of religion, but when that freedom interfears with the daily lives of everyone around you in a negative manner, I have to draw the line there. I highly doubt you would find someone of the Jewish faith refusing to bag bacon. Leviticus places laws on eating, not touching. What bothers me more than anything though is the flat out refusal of many migrants refusing to speak or even learn English as a primary language.
Chachi (Whisperwind) <retired>

FKA Morgrym / Skrunch (Veeshan) <retired>
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Morgrym wrote:I highly doubt you would find someone of the Jewish faith refusing to bag bacon. Leviticus places laws on eating, not touching.
What does the Jewish faith or Leviticus have to do with this? You stated yourself that it does not restrict touching pork.

From the article linked above:
In the latest example of religious beliefs creating tension in the workplace, some Muslims in the Twin Cities are adhering to a strict interpretation of the Qur'an that prohibits the handling of pork products.

Dr. Shah Khan, a spokesman for the Islamic Center of Minnesota in Fridley, said the Somali Muslim community is divided between those who believe it is wrong only to eat pork and more orthodox Muslims who believe the prohibition extends to selling, touching or handling the meat.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

What the fuck is the woman doing working as a cashier if she isn't prepared to swipe things through the till?
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Give them tongs. I have just solved the problem.

Unless they don't want to touch the tongs after the tongs have touched the pork because they are now tainted pork-tongs and unclean in the eyes of Allah, may He be blessed above all others.

In that case then just take them out back behind the Target and fucking shoot them.

What is the bacon like at target? Is it just sitting out there all loose and you have to grab a handful of raw bacon and scan it? Because when I buy bacon, it's shrink wrapped, and I don't have to actually handle it until I take it out of the package.
Vaemas
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: BeaverButter

Post by Vaemas »

Nick wrote:What the fuck is the woman doing working as a cashier if she isn't prepared to swipe things through the till?
They hired her and now they can't fire her because of her personal religious beliefs. If it's a sincere belief (sounds like it is) and they fire her for not doing her job, they're going to get their asses handed to them in court. Welcome to America.
High Chancellor for Single Malt Scotches, Accounting Stuffs and Biffin Greeting.
/tell Biffin 'sup bro!
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

I would say the employer has an easy defense on firing anyone who refuses to do their job on the grounds that the employee was hired under false pretenses. If you take a job at a fucking super market with the full knowledge that you are going to refuse to touch a large amount of food products, then you essentially lied. It's not like a situation where their job description is changing, or the store just recently started stocking pork products or alcohol.

I was in a situation once where I hired a girl to work at a store I used to manage. She tells me after I hired her that she won't work Sundays because she was an orthodox christian. I fired her ass and she tried to go the human rights tribunal. They wouldn't look at her because she did not tell me at any time that she won't work on the weekend, and the job was for someone to work on Saturday through Thursday.

More than likely Target is willing to deal with it because a large portion of their customers are muslim.
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

Post by Animalor »

Re-assign her to stocking. When she refuses to handle the bacon then you can fire her for failure to do the job and get off relatively scott free.

As for the bacon thing, just grab it, swipe it and put it in the bag. Shit, most kids love swiping things at the register so what's the big fucking deal.

I've bagged my own groceries in express lanes at stores before. The shit isn't hard and it isn't an affront to your civil liberties if you have to bag your own shit even if it is an item or two.

As for Kooky's comment, thongs would probably work. I'm pretty sure the clerk handled the bag after the pork had been put in so pork taint is probably out of the question. The tongs breaking the packaging and pork juice spraying said clerk would probably make for an incredibly funny situation as well.
Xorian
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Xorian »

"It's about one ethnic group imposing its own beliefs on the rest of us," said Manny Laureano, 51, of Plymouth, who plays trumpet for the Minnesota Orchestra
Does the fact of playing trumpet gives this guy a special insigh of the problem ? Sometimes journalists scares me :razz:
Xorian the (sometimes) drunken ench

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black, He's gone so far to find no hope, He's never coming back"
Vaemas
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Vaemas »

Animalor wrote:As for Kooky's comment, thongs would probably work.
I'm all for thongs. But I'd guess that if she has a problem with bacon, she won't wear a thong, either.

:wink:
High Chancellor for Single Malt Scotches, Accounting Stuffs and Biffin Greeting.
/tell Biffin 'sup bro!
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

Oh, she's probably wearing a thong. She just has a lot of layers on over it.
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
laneela
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by laneela »

That is just not right. You don't get in between a (wo)man and his/her bacon.
Laneela
You may take our lives, but you will never take our trousers!
laneela
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by laneela »

laneela wrote:That is just not right. You don't get in between a (wo)man and his/her bacon.
Who's with me?!
Laneela
You may take our lives, but you will never take our trousers!
Arborealus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Arborealus »

And of course Target by and large doesn't carry Bacon that isn't already processed and hermetically sealed...so tongs are kinda moot...
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Sylvus »

Vincent: Want some bacon?
Jules: No man, I don't eat pork.
Vincent: Are you Jewish?
Jules: Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all.
Vincent: Why not?
Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.
Vincent: Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.
Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfucker. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense enough to disregard its own faeces.
Vincent: How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces.
Jules: I don't eat dog either.
Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?
Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.
Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?
Jules: Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charmin' motherfuckin' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?

Go Blue!
Arborealus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Arborealus »

laneela wrote:
laneela wrote:That is just not right. You don't get in between a (wo)man and his/her bacon.
Who's with me?!
I don't dig on the swine. Pigs are filthy beasts.

Meh @ Matt
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Sylvus »

tee hee :twisted:

Go Blue!
Arborealus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Arborealus »

Arborealus wrote:And of course Target by and large doesn't carry Bacon that isn't already processed and hermetically sealed...so tongs are kinda moot...
Please note:

Tongs = moot

Thongs != moot

Though thongs may occasionally mute due to camaltoage...Though I guess the thong wouldn't actually be gagged...well maybe in cases of personal hygeine issues in which case muslims and pork are errrrrmmmmmm what was I saying?
Morgrym
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Morgrym »

It was a comparison between two anti pork religions. However, the Qur'an is a work of fiction vs the old testement of the bible.
Boogahz wrote:
Morgrym wrote:I highly doubt you would find someone of the Jewish faith refusing to bag bacon. Leviticus places laws on eating, not touching.
What does the Jewish faith or Leviticus have to do with this? You stated yourself that it does not restrict touching pork.

From the article linked above:
In the latest example of religious beliefs creating tension in the workplace, some Muslims in the Twin Cities are adhering to a strict interpretation of the Qur'an that prohibits the handling of pork products.

Dr. Shah Khan, a spokesman for the Islamic Center of Minnesota in Fridley, said the Somali Muslim community is divided between those who believe it is wrong only to eat pork and more orthodox Muslims who believe the prohibition extends to selling, touching or handling the meat.

Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Sylvus »

Morgrym wrote:However, the Qur'an is a work of fiction vs the old testement of the bible.
Wait, are you being ironic?

Go Blue!
Morgrym
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Morgrym »

Nah, just throwing some hate bait out there.

Vaemas
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Vaemas »

Remind me not to visit Morg for a few weeks. I'm fairly sure he just hit the top of the American Ji'had list.
/tell Biffin 'sup bro!
Morgrym
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Morgrym »

If those insane fucks want to target me in a high security building within a no fly zone, bring it on :)

The home however....time to clean some guns.

Smoke and mirrors don't phase me in the least.

Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

I wish everyone would realize that Grimms Fairy tales has the same level of truth as the Bible, The Tanakh, the Quran, etc.

The world would be a better place.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Arborealus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Arborealus »

Kylere wrote:I wish everyone would realize that Grimms Fairy tales has the same level of truth as the Bible, The Tanakh, the Quran, etc.

The world would be a better place.
Hrmmmm well that's not true...but it does have the same utility...
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

kyoukan wrote:Give them tongs. I have just solved the problem.

Unless they don't want to touch the tongs after the tongs have touched the pork because they are now tainted pork-tongs and unclean in the eyes of Allah, may He be blessed above all others.

In that case then just take them out back behind the Target and fucking shoot them.

What is the bacon like at target? Is it just sitting out there all loose and you have to grab a handful of raw bacon and scan it? Because when I buy bacon, it's shrink wrapped, and I don't have to actually handle it until I take it out of the package.
I hate that you not only made me laugh but that I also agree with you.

From my understanding in every job application/interview I have ever gone through (including Target) Minnesota has "At will" employment laws which enable employers to fire people at any time for any reason or for no reason at all.

The fact that this bitch could bring it to court and win, negating the laws is ridiculous.. Why did they even make them to begin with? Because it sounds good?
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Post by Siji »

Sparty - please post a drawing of Allah being ass raped by Uncle Sam wearing a nuclear bomb as a condom plzkthx.
Sionistic
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sionistic »

Siji wrote:Sparty - please post a drawing of Allah being ass raped by Uncle Sam wearing a nuclear bomb as a condom plzkthx.
In a pigpen with a female referee in a skimpy 2 piece.
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

don't forget the poo
Lalanae
Burundi High Chancellor for Tourism, Sodomy and Pie
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

No, he should be using a bacon-condom!
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Post by Siji »

masteen wrote:No, he should be using a bacon-condom!
That's just mean.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

masteen wrote:No, he should be using a bacon-condom!
I'd rather see a bacon-thong
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Ransure
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ransure »

kyoukan wrote:
:lol: :lol:
This 2cp has been brought to you by DOKURANGER!
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

the reason Target doesnt fire them is not for fear of alienating Muslims

it is because when you have billions in assets, the last thing you want are 12 people whose lives are so vapidly meaningless they have nothing better to do for 5 months than to sit around and have some civil rights lawyer malign your corporation, and then judge against you for 75 million

flaw with jury trials is that it involves jurors
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

The jury system is fine in concept. It fails because this country is full of unrepentant dumbasses who's maximum legal exposure is CSI:Miami.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

It's going to make a great "Target" for the suicide bombers if these anti ham swipers get any grief!

vn_Tanc
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by vn_Tanc »

masteen wrote:The jury system is fine in concept. It fails because this country is full of unrepentant dumbasses who's maximum legal exposure is CSI:Miami.
Well, the whole point of the jury is system is that you get a tried by your peers. . .
A man with a fork
In a world of soup