Some girl needs your help

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Some girl needs your help

Post by Sylvus »

Okay, so there's this girl at work that I'm friends with, and for some reason her crazy friend that I've never met always emails me and another guy I work with for advice about her boy problems. I received this email yesterday, and wasn't really sure how to respond, I think there's either something missing from her story or the guy is gay. But I'm horribly bored and thought I'd post it here to see other peoples' opinions... at the very least you can look at it and be baffled at it like I am that a complete stranger would ask me for my input on this situation, or laugh at how insane this (all) woman (women) is (are).

Have at it.
some random girl wrote:Ok, boys...here we go, Sarah's crazy friend would love your insight...

For 98% of the date a 10+ rating -- never had a better date in my life...then it went
to crap...

He grabs me and hugs me when we get to restaurant...He said, 'wow you're all dressed
up, I'm so not' (I wasn't i had on jean skirt and a nice tank) and I said, 'no no you
know I'm always like this' -- and said he looked fine. (Khaki shorts and long sleeve
t-shirt...he's a bball player, what do you expect).

We have great convo at the table. I am dying laughing the whole time. He was great and seemed to be having a good time.

We were at a four person table, sat next to me, not across,
legs touched under table, etc. He did all the right things, no cell phone checking,
tipped waitress well...etc.

We're walking out of restaurant, and he pulls me into him to hug him, arm around me,
etc. We went for a drive because we had time to kill before the movie. Again,
everything is great.

Get to the movie (ok, most confusing thing ever). We are shy about it but slowly inch
toward each other so that finally, my hand is on his leg and his is on mine. His
shoulder then sticks into my space so I'll lean on it. I do and when I put my head on
his shoulder he nuzzles his on top of mine. Also rubbing my hand, all that gay stuff.

*I'll spare you the details on the following part but you get the idea

Well, he got a little more touchy feely (but not in an inappropriate way, but yeah it
was hot, i'll admit it). Instead of hand on knee, it gets to the point where he's running his hand along my
upper/inner thigh and I'm thinking holy crap when we get out of here its going to be
ON. I respond by doing like wise but I can't do much because the arm rest is in the way and he's got a longer reach than I do.

This goes on the whole rest of the movie...at one point I'm thinking, ok if
anyone sees us, this is going to look bad but I don't care, I'm having fun.

So movie is over, we head to my car so I can drive him back to his car at the
restaurant. He unbuckles his belt and pulls me across the seat for a huge hug. And
that's it. NOT EVEN A PECK goodbye.

Jay and I have spent the night together twice before, but haven't "sealed the deal." Not like he's ever been afraid to kiss
me. Even at the bars (like weeks ago) he'd lean over and give me a peck now and then.
Up until that point, i didn't think we were "just friends" -- until he didn't even kiss
me goodbye. I mean if I'm just your friend, what's up with the cutesy date and
cuddling and "other stuff" in the theater.

Granted its no big deal but guys even will give a courtesy peck to a girl they don't
even like on a date. After all that, you don't even want to kiss me. I was really
upset.

So i'm sitting in the car, floored. And i realize i didn't know how to get back to the
highway. I get out, tap on the door and he opens it. I told him i didn't know how to
get back...and he was like, oh my god, i'm sorry and gives me directions. We just stared at
each other for a sec and I was like...ok, thanks. I gave him a second shot to do
something and he didn't!!!!!!!!!

I do not think a kiss is something i should initiate, he knows I won't reject him and
he's not a shy person. And i know i did everything right too...i looked pretty, i was nice, fun, etc.

Is this not the weirdest thing ever????
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

Batshit insane.

Yep.
- Ash
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

LOL Sylvus' date didnt give him a goodnight kiss
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Well, he got a little more touchy feely (but not in an inappropriate way, but yeah it
was hot, i'll admit it). Instead of hand on knee, it gets to the point where he's running his hand along my
upper/inner thigh and I'm thinking holy crap when we get out of here its going to be
ON.
Great stuff : )

Well, my only advice would be for her to be more aggressive. Life's short and they seem to like each other. Take the chance and make a move on him. He may be gay but he may also just be a little too nice. She should ask him how he feels about crotchless panties or something to get a conversation going about sex to probe a little deeper into his sexual preferences.

Entertaining stuff Sylvus : )
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

Either he
1)knows shes crazy, and didnt want to seal the deal, and be tied down and know hell have to end up in a relationship with her.
2) Blew his load in the movies
3) Really isnt looking for a whore to put out on the first night. I like other guys, love the challenge.Sure well go as far as we want, but when we know its there for the taking anytime, why rush?

Im betting its #4. She left out all the real good stuff, but said they could be caught. He did the finger dip test, and found it to be smelly. Case closed.
Last edited by Raistin on July 8, 2005, 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Sylvus »

Voronwë wrote:LOL Sylvus' date didnt give him a goodnight kiss
I should have known better than to try to sneak one past you. You saw right through my ruse!

P.S. FUCK YOU VORONWE!!! I would never write a paragraph like
He grabs me and hugs me when we get to restaurant...He said, 'wow you're all dressed
up, I'm so not' (I wasn't i had on jean skirt and a nice tank) and I said, 'no no you
know I'm always like this' -- and said he looked fine. (Khaki shorts and long sleeve
t-shirt...he's a bball player, what do you expect).
:cry:

Go Blue!
Chidoro
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Chidoro »

One of the things I couldn't stand more than anything else when i was single was being asked about date advice from a girl I'd hit. Call him a fag or lick his yambag until he juices and stfu.

I will say this, reading the memoirs of 12 year old touchy feely nonsense was fucking HOT!
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

Why am I reminded of Tom Cruise's role in Magnolia?
- Ash
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Noysyrump »

Raist had a good point.... he dont want a first dat slut... but what man can say no to sex?
Sick Balls!
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

The stone cottage was just three rooms. Jim left the entry to find a simple bath. Through the next door he saw the last room - the bonding chamber. "Deep breath, JT. One step closer to saving Spock's life.' That brought a smile to his tired face. 'I'm not doing this for Spock; I'm doing it for me. The needs of the one and I'm the one.' Ever since Khitomer, Jim had been trying to talk to Spock, trying to see how or where they gone so far apart. Maybe Spock couldn't love him as more than a friend, but they had to get past this crisis first.

Gingerly Jim stepped from the bath and toweled off. He left most of his stuff behind, but grabbed the jar of Xixcro pleasure grease. He smiled remembering. McCoy claimed his family had used the same vegetable preparation to fry chicken for years. He went through to what he hoped would be his wedding chamber. The bed was soft, the linen cool. Jim knew he was prepared to the best of his starship captain ability. He wrapped his naked body in a sheet and gave in to
exhaustion.

Slowly, with his eyes still shut, he awoke. It felt cooler and had to be close to dusk. His dreams had been warm and soothing, not the images of blood and fire he'd expected. Then he noticed the bed weighted down on the other side. 'If Spock's able to just sit there, he can't be in the plak tow. Is he even in pon farr?' One hazel eye peeped open.

Spock was sitting, one eyebrow aloft, waiting. "Jim, T'Pau told me to expect my bondmate."

Not anxious, definitely not insane, Jim felt he'd been had by both Chapel and the Vulcan crone. "You're supposed to be in pon farr! You're calm, collected. They told me you were going to die!"

Jim knew he should be relieved but he felt a little cheated for all the effort he'd gone through. 'All the effort,' he blanched. "Spock, let me out of here for a minute. We have to talk." The bath and safety were just on the other side of the bed. He started to back out, as he held onto the sheet.

One cool, greenish hand grabbed his wrist. "Yes, Jim. My skin temperature is abnormally low. This fever is not following any Vulcan norms. I estimate another week before it begins to rise and perhaps a month to the plak tow, if it's not slaked. I will die soon after that if I'm not bonded. Now, why are you here and why," Spock took in the skin he could see around the bedsheet, "are you naked?"

Jim closed his eyes and grabbed a calming breath. All he had to do was explain to Spock why he was here and why he was naked. That was all. Then he could break for the bathroom and privacy. Command plans were at the ready.

"Why am I here? You were supposed to be dying! For crying out loud, Spock, I'm 60 years old! I'm not living without you again. At this point, it doesn't matter if you decide I'm a pathetic, doddering, emotional human." Jim hoped a front of hysteria would distract Spock. "Just give me a second to gather my wits and grab some clothes and we can have a logical, rational discussion." Jim had one foot on the floor - sanctuary was so close.

"No."

'Distract, divert! At least we're still talking!' Jim did not want to look down and find out whether the blush had spread to his chest.

Not relinquishing the wrist, Spock leaned back against the head of the bed and drew Kirk back almost into his lap. "Jim, you are here. You know that I will only accept your gift if this is what you truly want. If we meld and I find any hesitation, any sense that this blend of our souls is not the unity that you need with me, the fever will flare into the plak tow and we both will be lost."

Then in a softer voice, as if he were trying to calm a frightened colt, Spock asked, "We are going to meld; we are going to join; we are going to love each other, t'hy'la. Won't you tell me why you're running off like a timid virgin?" He threaded his free hand through the silver-gray waves, fingertips teasing around the meld points.

Resigned, Jim began, "I thought you might be in plak tow. And I couldn't let you die. But I couldn't let you injure me, if I could prevent it." He sighed, "I haven't had a man since my Academy days,
Spock. Even Chapel knew I'd need help." Jim figured his toes had to be fire engine red by now.

"Help?" Spock prompted. He noticed Jim hadn't even twitched since he'd been dragged prone across the bed, the sheet still over his posterior.

"Yes, help, Spock! Manual assistance. If you needed immediate relief, then I'd need to be immediately ready - no warm up time, no gradual working around to things..." 'Out with it, JT!!' Inwardly groaning at the pun, he confessed, "I figured you'd have the presence of mind to
remove my clothes and any other impediments."

"Impedi..."

"Yes, impediments!! Yes, specifically, the Starfleet Inter-Species Adaptor, 90th percentile VH setting. I didn't know when I'd see you after I arrived; I didn't know if you'd be able to control; I've been using the damn thing since your doctor gave it to me." Through his mortification, Jim could feel Spock's hand was warmer. He looked up and saw the flame spread from Spock's eyes to flush green at his cheeks.

A low, raspy voice, from the Vulcan in their past, the Vulcan who'd been in plak tow, ordered, "Show me."

'The fire begins', Jim shuddered inwardly and rose up on both knees, keeping his shoulders down.

Spock relinquished the wrist but his hand gently closed on the nearest ankle. Jim had to close his eyes as he slipped the cover off his body, and showed Spock just how prepared he was.

And now Spock saw. There it was, the firm flesh that destroyed his meditation, gold and pink, spread, waiting for him. Purple scrotum scrunched tight, stiff rosy cock jutting forward, Jim offered him everything. Absently, Spock noted perspiration between his own shoulder blades. He licked moisture from his upper lip and his nostrils flared to taste the scent of his Jim on the air. The SISA-VH pulsed an accurate green, the base preventing its accidental entrance beyond its intended purpose.

That growl again. "You used this to prepare for me?"

Jim could only whisper, "Yes."

"You thought of me as you used this?"

"Yes," even softer.

"If I had met you disembarking at the spaceport, you were wearing this?" The other hot, hot hand now caressed one globe of Jim's ass, his ankle still trapped in the other careful hand.

"Uh huh," Jim's knees started to shake.

Now the fingers traced around the lower edge of the base and came closer and closer to his balls. "May I move it?"

"Oh, ghods, Spock! Yes! Now, please!" Jim almost whimpered as he felt the dildo slowly edge out almost to the ridges, but then it slowly came back, easing over his prostate. Spock had said "Move," not remove, and he continued to move it.

"You were alone, in your cabin. You took this device, prepared it with grease, and you thought of me as you moved this into your body. You imagined it was my flesh filling you, rubbing against that one spot so far inside." Now Spock knelt beside him, one hand caressing the meldpoints, the other bringing the dildo in and out, twisting the ridges against all parts of him. "Give me these thoughts, t'hy'la. Show me everything."

And they were melded. Jim could see the green inferno raging around Spock, green seas boiling within. He showed Spock the whole trip, starting alone in his cabin, holding the device. The first tentative insertion and his surprise at his stab of desire. Affixing it to a chair and increasing the size as he sat down on it, rocking back and forth. Finally, both hands heavy with the white grease, pumping his own cock as he rode up and down on the huge rod, moaning Spock's name.

'Yes, T'hy'la! Orgasm for me,' Spock's mind called to him. 'I need your completion!'

"Say my name," Jim begged. "I want to hear you say my name." He could barely get the words out between the thrusts Spock was giving him.

In a low rumble, "Jim. Come for me, my Jim."

And Jim was gone.
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

thats some sick shit lol
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Raistin wrote:Either he
1)knows shes crazy, and didnt want to seal the deal, and be tied down and know hell have to end up in a relationship with her.
2) Blew his load in the movies
3) Really isnt looking for a whore to put out on the first night. I like other guys, love the challenge.Sure well go as far as we want, but when we know its there for the taking anytime, why rush?

Im betting its #4. She left out all the real good stuff, but said they could be caught. He did the finger dip test, and found it to be smelly. Case closed.
STFU up on #3!. Don't be giving women ideas that they have to play hard to get. No need to waste more time playing extra games like that!

Also, you missed this part:
Jay and I have spent the night together twice before, but haven't "sealed the deal."
So it's not a first night scenario where he's trying to play it cool.

You have a good point on #4 though
*I'll spare you the details on the following part but you get the idea
very well may have hidden the details of a finger test.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Jim came to slowly, with Spock wrapped around his back, finally knowing it was his Vulcan that filled him so deeply.

"So you like the way I say your name, Jimmmm?" Spock teased, slowly licking his human's neck as the laugh crinkled inside.

"You know, whenever you say my name I can hear the hum from the 'em' sound last just a little longer - It always got to me."

"T'hyla!!"

"First I'd think about your voice and then that hum and then the vibration of your lips from that hum and then I'd wonder how it'd feel if you said my name against my neck, or my lips, or my cock ..." His breath caught as Spock began a gentle thrust with his hips. "Yeah, I played that game for years. If I could get you to say my name and the word 'come' in the same sentence - boy, I could jerk off for hours that night!"

Spock whispered, "Were there other games, t'hy'la?"

Bright red filled Jim's cheeks. "I thought you got all my secrets through the bond. I didn't realize there would be an interrogation. Can we move, love? I need to see you when I tell you this." Spock slid out with a thick, slurpy sound. He turned Jim supine and raised his knees. Green lips kissed the insides of pink thighs and Spock easily slid home again.

With a sigh, Jim admitted, "Well, my favorite game was actually the dessert game. What's my favorite dessert, Spock?"

"Besides me?" smug look. "It was, I believe, chocolate in any form. Unless we dined out. Then you invariably ordered crème brulee."

"Oh, yes," Jim almost groaned. "Crème brulee. The crunchy caramel topping was always good, but it was the custard I was after. You know, not as thick as a pudding, not as thin as a sauce. I'd take a creamy spoonful, as big as I could get away with, and just feel it in my mouth. That creamy, kind of clotted consistency. I'd sort of push it around, and let it get warm on my tongue." Jim looked straight into the dark eyes waiting above him. In a voice half an octave lower, he continued, "and I'd wonder if this was how your cum would feel in my mouth." Breathing was heavier now on both sides. "I wondered if you'd taste coppery, like a coin from old Earth times. Or if I could taste the salt of Terran seas from your human side, or Vulcan's ancient seas, or even those of Genesis. I'd push my tongue up against the roof of my mouth, imagining it was the head of your cock, softening and slowly leaving my mouth. I'd bring my tongue against the very edge of my lips and press outward, just a little, wondering what you'd think if you saw that whitish crème in my mouth. And I'd try to wait until you looked into my eyes. And then I'd watch your face as I swallowed your load." He was rewarded with a gasp and the sight of Spock catching his lower lip in his teeth. A zing of sexual heat frissioned across the bond, making both of their cocks twitch, his against Spock's abdomen, Spock's deep inside him. "A dangerous game, it turned out," Jim panted. "Remember Hikaru's surprise party? We knew Demora would be late so we'd had the little cake and the song and were finishing coffee and dessert. I'd almost polished off my crème brulee, savoring the last mouthful, when you told Sulu not to go: you said, 'Isn't the best present yet ...' Then you looked right at me, I started to swallow, deep into the game, and you said, in that velvet voice of yours, 'to come, Jim?'"

Those words sent a shiver down Jim's spine and it was more a whimper than a moan that escaped from behind Spock's trapped lip. "I rushed out, grabbing my napkin over my crotch, thankful for the length of my shirt. I barely made it out of the dining room when I came in my pants. Thank stars, there was no one in the head and the joint was fancy enough to include a replicator for its sloppier patrons. After washing both my face and my dick with ice water, I felt I could handle returning to the table. And with the incredible Kirk luck, Demora was just walking in the door and I escorted her to her father, as if I'd planned that mad dash."

The fever continued.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

this thread has had all of its potential destroyed by star trek pr0n.

where's shaerra when we need her?!
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hesten »

You forget the final option:
He wanna show her how all the guys feel when a girl teases them all evening, and then let them sit there with blue balls.
"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich"
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

that shit cracks me up
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Sylvus »

I find it kind of arousing repulsive.

Go Blue!
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

It's been awhile since we've had some slash fic show up on here! Ahh teh nostalgia.

ps. I'm very afraid

pps. Reply with a "Who the hell are you?!"

ppps. That last one said "pee-pee's"
Drasta
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drasta »

maybe he's gay .. or not the typical guy that wants booty on the first go around
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Sylvus, is the girl hot, or not?

I ask because he may have thought she was hot enough to muck about with, but not necessarily to really get involved with.

Not attempting to be sexist or any of that whiny crap, if you aren't attracted to someone you most likely won't bother being in a relationship with them :roll:
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

She had on a skirt.....and my money still says that Raist is correct on the finger test or the aroma struck him without even doing the test as it wafted out from under the skirt and overpowered the popcorn.
Rivera Bladestrike
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Rivera Bladestrike »

Hrm... my brother is name Jay... and he is a baseball player.... I hope there is no connection.
My name is (removed to protect dolphinlovers)

Rivera / Shiezer - EQ (Retired)

What I Am Listening To
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:She had on a skirt.....and my money still says that Raist is correct on the finger test or the aroma struck him without even doing the test as it wafted out from under the skirt and overpowered the popcorn.
:!: lol @ popcorn comment

It's a scary thought that anything could defeat popcorn in a battle to dominate the smelling sense.
Gamei
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Gamei »

Hey Rivera, how is Jay doing?

I thought about him a week or so ago and was going to look him up on google to see where he's playing now but I couldn't remember you guys last name for the life of me. =\
Sargeras
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sargeras »

OMG It's Gamei!
Sargeras Gudluvin - R.I.P. old friend - January 9, 2005
Gamei
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Gamei »

Hey it's Mr. Nice Guy!

~
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Post by Siji »

Raistin wrote:I like other guys, love the challenge.
You want a challenge? Fuck em the first night, then experience the challenge of getting them to go away.
Xzion
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xzion »

Siji wrote:
Raistin wrote:I like other guys, love the challenge.
You want a challenge? Fuck em the first night, then experience the challenge of getting them to go away.
or try to hold the "bounty" on them for longer then 2 mins, theres a challenge 8)
-xzionis human mage on mannoroth
-zeltharath tauren shaman on wildhammer
Rivera Bladestrike
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Gamei wrote:Hey Rivera, how is Jay doing?

I thought about him a week or so ago and was going to look him up on google to see where he's playing now but I couldn't remember you guys last name for the life of me. =\
http://www.minorleaguebaseball.com/app/ ... pid=456589

He's just got moved up to Triple A, very possible to see him in the majors come september.

What I Am Listening To
Gamei
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Gamei »

Fucking awesome dude, thanks for the link.

Not sure he remembers everyone from his GoV days but you can tell him I'm happy for him!

Edit: Wow, he's got a pretty nice career avg. against. Must not have had much defense behind him in some places!
Rivera Bladestrike
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

I think you were looking at his stellar batting average (for him)... hehe, there is no BA-Against stat there.

What I Am Listening To
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Sylvus »

Could you two take your homoerotic cyber to PM's please? This thread is for making fun of this crazy chick or kirk/spock slash fanfic only.

Go Blue!
Sabek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sabek

Post by Sabek »

A Crazy Girl wrote:So this guy I have been giving the eye to for a very long time finally asked me out. He was doing his laundry and he likes to have parties. He picked me up in his tricked out Neon. We went to eat. By the way I like eating. Eating is kinda cool, but not as cool as working out. We went to a movie. He was kind of a nice guy. I wish he would have treated me badly. I only like guys that treat me badly.............
Sabek
Just Sabek
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Clearly, that guy thinks he needs to humiliate the crazy bitch more before she will put out.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Shaerra
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Shaerra »

Xouqoa wrote:this thread has had all of its potential destroyed by star trek pr0n.

where's shaerra when we need her?!
Sorry, I hit the Star Trek part and went all Schiavo... Missed my queue.

I think Raist is on with:
Raistin wrote:2) Blew his load in the movies
or she's ugly as shit.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Are you relaying these very helpful responses verbatim to the girl Sylvus?
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

yea tell her to use Image

not Image
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Sylvus »

Winnow wrote:Are you relaying these very helpful responses verbatim to the girl Sylvus?
Not verbatim, I was trying to collect them all and then synthesize the data for her.

Go Blue!
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

went all Schiavo
Hahahahaha :lol:
Arborealus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Arborealus »

Sylvus wrote:
Winnow wrote:Are you relaying these very helpful responses verbatim to the girl Sylvus?
Not verbatim, I was trying to collect them all and then synthesize the data for her.
Tell her we'll need Photos and a Pap Smear to be definitive...
Shaerra
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Shaerra »

Arborealus wrote:
Sylvus wrote:
Tell her we'll need Photos and a Pap Smear to be definitive...
HA! Nice. :lol:
THE LARGE PRINT GIVETH
The fine print taketh away.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

shaerra is cool she likes tom waits.
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Some girl needs your help

Post by Raistin »

I gotta necro this thread and find out what girl from VV this was from! Fill us in Dick Rod lover!
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Indeed.
en kærlighed småkager
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

How the fuck did I miss this little gem? :lol:
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

I thought Raistin was dead
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Sylvus »

Raistin wrote:I gotta necro this thread and find out what girl from VV this was from! Fill us in Dick Rod lover!
It wasn't a VV girl, it was the friend of a co-worker. I actually met her at co-worker's wedding this year, in retrospect my vote immediately changed to batshit crazy.

Go Blue!
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Seems like she was going all sympathy-card with random dudes at her friend's workplace to get some employed-cock.
en kærlighed småkager