Wendy's!

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Pherr the Dorf
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Wendy's!

Post by Pherr the Dorf »

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... nger23.TMP
A diner bit into a segment of human finger while digging into a bowl of chili at a San Jose Wendy's restaurant Tuesday night, Santa Clara County health officials said today.

The woman, who asked officials not to name or even describe her, spit out the well-cooked digit and reportedly warned other diners to stop eating. She then became sick to her stomach.

Santa Clara County Health Officer Dr. Martin Fenstersheib said today the woman was horrified "due to the unpleasant sensation of having this (object) in her mouth."
The first duty of a patriot is to question the government

Jefferson
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Could have been planted. You want a finger? I can get you a finger.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Tenuvil
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tenuvil »

The finger was described by Santa Clara County Medical Examiner Dr. Joseph P. O'Hara as cooked but not decomposed. The finger was found in two pieces, a one and three-eighths inch long fingertip complete with the skin whorls used in fingerprinting, and a half-inch long piece of fingernail. The joint appeared to have been torn off, possibly by manufacturing machinery, rather than cleanly cut. Because of its slightly longer than average length and neat grooming, it may have belonged to a woman, O'Hara said.
you'd think that someone would miss that...
Niffoni
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Niffoni »

I think the vomiting was probably the shock of realizing just how rich she's about to become.
Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. - Douglas Adams
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Seriously, she will get over it when she gets the check for 100 mil...

I don't eat at wendy's anymore.. My brother bit into something that resembled a tumor in his chicken last time he went.. And last time I went, I un-wrapped my burger, and the bun was soggy with grease, and the burger looked like they had dangled it over the flame for a few seconds at best.. Too many stories like that from wendy's to ever consider eating there again...
Ransure
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ransure »

Yea, cause all the other fast food places are better?....
This 2cp has been brought to you by DOKURANGER!
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

I don't eat at McDonalds either.. but I havent had or heard of any of those type of problems from people I know at places like Burger King, Hardees, hell, even white castle.
Wendy's is the only burger place I have had multiple bad experiences at, as have people I know.
nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

i saww on cnn a few days ago the taco bell was one of the cleanest resturaunt chains and wendy's one of the filthiest. go figure.
My goal is to live forever. So far so good.
The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself. - Benjamin Franklin

خودتان را بگای
Neziroth
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Neziroth »

I love McDonalds' breakfast foods...

Hotcakes and sausage for the win

Bacon Egg and Cheese Bagel for the other win.

I'm so addicted I could bite into a living person who fell into my food and I'd keep going back.
<a href="http://www.fictionpress.com/~mjlb">See the other side...</a>

Feel free to share your thoughts~
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Man I watched that Supersize Me flick, and now I cannot see a fast food place without getting a little queasy.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Neziroth wrote:I love McDonalds' breakfast foods...

I'm so addicted I could bite into a living person who fell into my food and I'd keep going back.
Wow, that sounds good atm for some reason. I think I'll grab that on my way to work tomorrow. I like the deluxe breakfast or whatever it's called.
Revs
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Revs »

Neziroth wrote:I love McDonalds' breakfast foods...

I can't eat their burgers anymore without feeling sick in the stomach. Other than that, their fries still own, breakfast is usually an option and their chicken sandwiches (both of them) are delisch :)
aka Trake Daddy 65 Overlord, Cestus Dei [retired]
Diamonds are a girl's blow job enabler
Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: launchpad1979

Post by Lynks »

Busted!

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/04/22/wendy ... index.html

Woman who claimed to find finger in chili arrested wrote:When police and health officials failed to find any missing digits among the workers involved in the restaurant's supply chain, suspicion fell on Ayala, whose story has become a late-night punch line.

Ayala has a litigious history. She has filed claims against several corporations, including a former employer and General Motors, though it is unclear from court records whether she received any money. She said she got $30,000 from El Pollo Loco after her 13-year-old daughter got sick at one of the chain's Las Vegas-area restaurants. El Pollo Loco officials say she did not get a dime.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

But was it hot and juicy...

I can't eat fast food anymore, makes me queasy every time. Being hungry is better than eating that stuff.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Told ya so!

--
Skogen
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Skogen »

Ahh....I smile on the inside when bullshit cons get what they deserve.
San Jose is my hometown...I'm gonna find out where she lives, and go take a shit on her front porch the next time I am up there.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

arby's is the only acceptable fast food chain
nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

Taco Bell has to be putting crack in my food, if i could i would inject it straight into my veins.
My goal is to live forever. So far so good.
The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself. - Benjamin Franklin

خودتان را بگای
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Hahaha she got arrested.
I think all fast food chains are a fucking joke, but sometimes, when I feel a bit nihilistic, I will eat a Big Mac.

Kylere, Supersize me was awesome, but scary, I am glad something like that got made because you just know a whole shitload of people didn't have a clue how much they would be damaging themselves eating McDonalds constantly.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

So now we have to wonder where the scamming bitch got the finger...
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

masteen wrote:So now we have to wonder where the scamming bitch got the finger...
A finger isn't any harder to get than a pinky toe...

--
Drasta
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drasta »

Hardees is the best fast food resturant hands down. they give you a lot of food for a good price and its not all processed molded hamburger ... they use sliced red onions too! they are the win !
Jassun
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Jassun »

Aslanna wrote:
masteen wrote:So now we have to wonder where the scamming bitch got the finger...
You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish. These fucking amateurs. They send us a toe, we're supposed to shit ourselves with fear. Jesus Christ.
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Jassun wrote:You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish. These fucking amateurs. They send us a toe, we're supposed to shit ourselves with fear. Jesus Christ.
LOL
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

Kylere wrote:Man I watched that Supersize Me flick, and now I cannot see a fast food place without getting a little queasy.
You notice McDonalds no longer offers supersize..
Ennia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ennia »

a week or so ago a morning show here in Chicago had news that some woman in Nevada, who handles some wild animals came forward and requested a DNA done on that fingertip. She had part of her finger bitten off by her leopard/tiger or whatnot some month or so ago and the finger has been missing eversince. They had no reports how that finger got to the Wendy woman, if indeed it is the same finger.

I guess the DNA tests will show the truth.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Jassun wrote:
Aslanna wrote:
You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish. These fucking amateurs. They send us a toe, we're supposed to shit ourselves with fear. Jesus Christ.
Which is what the second post in the thread was a reference to. Slackers didn't catch it but oh NOW it's funny!

--
Kguku
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Kguku »

cid wrote:
Kylere wrote:Man I watched that Supersize Me flick, and now I cannot see a fast food place without getting a little queasy.
You notice McDonalds no longer offers supersize..
They do still in Canada! (at least in Winnipeg) Mind you our Super Sized pop is about half the size of what is in the states. Not sure about the fry sizes.
"When you dance with the devil, the devil don't change, the devil changes you."
Sargeras
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sargeras »

LOL!

She also claims police brutality of her daughter when the cops came to their home with a search warrant.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/ ... 48759.html

What a stupid bitch.
Sargeras Gudluvin - R.I.P. old friend - January 9, 2005
Pherr the Dorf
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pherr the Dorf »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7844274/
- The finger that a woman said she found in a bowl of Wendy’s chili came from an associate of her husband who lost the digit in an industrial accident, police said Friday.

advertisement
“The jig is up. The puzzle pieces are beginning to fall into place,” Police Chief Rob Davis said.

He said authorities “positively confirmed that this subject was in fact the source of the fingertip.”

Anna Ayala, the woman who said she found the finger, was arrested last month at her suburban Las Vegas home.

Police say the finger that a woman found in a bowl of chili came from an associate of her husband’s who lost the digit in an industrial accident.
:roll:
The first duty of a patriot is to question the government

Jefferson
Sionistic
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sionistic »

Haha, now they can tack on conspiracy to her charges.
Niffoni
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Niffoni »

This is the one time I can't wait to see the corporate interests that own the American legal system bitch-slap a consumer who got out of line.
Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. - Douglas Adams
Knibble
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Knibble »

Zamtuk wrote:arby's is the only acceptable fast food chain
The last time I went to arby's I pulled apart my roastbeef sandwich to put horsy sauce on it and my meat wasnt cooked and there was blood on my bun.I know people say ohh ya ya roastbeef is to be like that.But consider this coming from a fast food place and not knowing if correct preparations were in place.
I took serv-safe classes for work so I know all about these things and it's really disgusting.After taking said classes I can't even eat at a buffet anymore.
Do you know how many workers stick their dirty fingers in there?Customers hair falling in the food.
At Wendy's the other day I stopped to get my son a frostie and the girl making the burgers didn't even have gloves on.She was sticking her fingers in her mouth ,rubbing her leg then touched the food.
How gross is that? :roll:
Knibble Megentlee
65 Prophet "Retired"
Keepers Of The Elements

Demma,Karelily,Knibble on Blackburrow(EQ2)
Plague of Darkness