Obelisk of Lost Souls

miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Obelisk of Lost Souls

Post by miir »

The more time I spend in this zone, the more I love it.

Fantastic layout and theme, oodles of quests and the progression/story is excellent. Head and shoulders above Nek Castle and possibly my favorite zone in any MMOG I have ever played.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Lets not forget the drops! Much <3 for level 40+ adept drops.
Madwands
No Stars!

Quest..

Post by Madwands »

We cant get the Harvesters' to Spawn, so no access to Tower yet...

Spent about 7 hours in there, and seen 3 spawns of one type of
Harvester.
Burke
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Burke »

Where is that zone?
Homercles
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Homercles »

Nightblood Tree in EL is an entrance
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

There are entrances in Antonica, Commonlands, Thundering Steppes and Enchanted Lands... just look for purple fog surrounded by some level 35ish mobs.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Xzion
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Obelisk of Lost Souls

Post by Xzion »

miir wrote:The more time I spend in this zone, the more I love it.

Fantastic layout and theme, oodles of quests and the progression/story is excellent. Head and shoulders above Nek Castle and possibly my favorite zone in any MMOG I have ever played.
it actually have zone ins in EL zek and i believe commons and ant...my favorite zone in the game as well, the other day i looted an amazing 600+ AC shield there useable at 39....exp is only 2nd best to the farm at RV
-xzionis human mage on mannoroth
-zeltharath tauren shaman on wildhammer
Menelaos
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Menelaos »

To do access for tower, what you want to do is spawn the named but dont kill it yet. Keep the harvester up, so that the same type may not spawn elsewhere. Let all 4 spawn eventually, then yer set. I like this zone a lot myself, the mobs at the very bottom , after you get the access to other door from killing The Creator, go up to lvl 49. THe layout is sweet, easily my favorite zone in the game. The last fix for the buggy doors really screwed up pathing in there though. Wish they'd left everything alone; the doors were bearable. The new pathing is not.

Eq2 has some major collision detectoin problems, things they should have learned from eq1, but which obviously didnt transfer over. Really disappointed in the game so far as a whole. It's really a shadow of eq1 if you're looking for the same type of game.

Btw, I play a 50 Guardian on Antonia Bayle named Grimror. Yea, thought I was original, turns out I must have had subconsciously remembered the name from the dude in CoD in eq1, hehe.