God........if you're listening......HELP!!!!

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Metaphantasus
Gets Around
Gets Around

God........if you're listening......HELP!!!!

Post by Metaphantasus »

I haven't heard it in four years but I'm trying to find a sound file called Sensamilla Street with Big Bird and Kermit the Frog getting high. Anyone know where I can find something like that?
Balls.
Mukyluk
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Mukyluk »

try limewire or kazza.. search for somethign liek big bird stoned
Metaphantasus
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Metaphantasus »

I had to delete kazaa cus I got an FBI warning from comcast. My boss told me about limewire a couple days ago but said he had to pay...
Balls.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Metaphantasus wrote:I had to delete kazaa cus I got an FBI warning from comcast. My boss told me about limewire a couple days ago but said he had to pay...

Comcast and the FBI merged?
Metaphantasus
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Metaphantasus »

No, I got a message with the comcast logo on it, cus they're my provider. It was a message warning that my system was open to being monitored by the police, fbi, and hackers. it's seems odd, i haven't gotten it again, don't know if that's cus I deleted kazaa or what. The only reason I don't think it was a pop-up is cus it has the comcast logo on it.
Balls.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Metaphantasus wrote:No, I got a message with the comcast logo on it, cus they're my provider. It was a message warning that my system was open to being monitored by the police, fbi, and hackers. it's seems odd, i haven't gotten it again, don't know if that's cus I deleted kazaa or what. The only reason I don't think it was a pop-up is cus it has the comcast logo on it.

Yeah those sneaky hackers have not mastered cut and paste to get that comcast logo in there.
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Keverian FireCry »

Ive got that file. :razz:
Gurm
No Stars!

Post by Gurm »

Metaphantasus
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Metaphantasus »

YES, GURM, YOU RULE!!!
Balls.
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Asheran Mojomaster »

Metaphantasus wrote:No, I got a message with the comcast logo on it, cus they're my provider. It was a message warning that my system was open to being monitored by the police, fbi, and hackers. it's seems odd, i haven't gotten it again, don't know if that's cus I deleted kazaa or what. The only reason I don't think it was a pop-up is cus it has the comcast logo on it.
Just because it said that doesnt mean they ARE doing it, just means that your firewall sucks and they COULD if they wanted to.
Kelshara
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kelshara »

Some people do get warnings from their ISPs, however I have yet to hear of a single person who did not get it in written form.
Cotto
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Cotto »

God cant help you right now. He's helping me get WoW beta.
It could be that the only purpose for your every existence, is to serve as a warning to others.