The Dream Post

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

The Dream Post

Post by Akaran_D »

I always end up having some of the wierdest dreams, and I got to thinking this morning, wouldn't it be cool to see what was on everyone elses' mind.

Last Night:
Started out that I was watching Torrie Spelling be given an option to create a town in some sort of a real life Sim City. Thing is, she was recreating my home town, but was doing a fairly junky job of it. So junky that she spent an hour just creating my house as the first thing and spending so much effort on it it angered the being (also female, short, auburn hair, petite) that had granted her this oppertunity.. so in order to assuage it, she quicly recreated the rest of my town.. or tried to, she got one road and a whole bunch of cra wrong.. all the while I'm watching her do it on an overhead sim city style map (SC4, to be specific).

The dream fast forwards a bit. I'm married to spelling, she's wearing this wierd dress that only covers up one breastshe tells me she's leaving me and that I'm going to be stuck with the kids. We have some wild breakup sex and she takes off, leaving me complaining to Lorn (If you don't know, he's a fairly tall, leisure suit wearing empath demon with green skin and short red horns) from Angel that she had had an affair with both maids we had had and gotten pregnant from each... all the while i'm laid out after hitting my head on somthing infront of a spilled trashbag in my bedroom. Lorn tells me ther's somthing I can do about it..

Next thing I know, I'm taking care of this poor little kitten that has these stiches down its gut with the auburn haired Being of Immense Power from earl;ier who apparently is my girlfriend.. we watch over, play and cuddle the poor animal as it learns to walk and speak.. then it's time to give it to the friend who I was looking after it for, and he tells me he wouldn't take it back even if he could afford it, leaving me with this happy kitten.. oh, and I had to stop one of my other cats from running out of the house.. I get back in, all is fine.

Next thing I know, back in my room, the power goes out. And then I can see things in a heat-detection mode. Zombies, freaking everywhere. The girl and I grab the cat and try and get through the house, but there's blood over everything.. the walls, the furniture, everything. We run back up into my bedroom, and I can even see them crawling over the golf course outside (after dark) and eating the people in the clubhouse.. I point my index finger out and raise my thumb, then I cock my hand and start shooting.. no projectile, but everything I "shoot" at splatters all over the place. The girl is like, what are you doing we have to get out of here, so we dive into a walk-in-closet and wqait.. just then this guy and woman claming to be my parents busts through.. the guy has this huge machete which he uses to pry open an escape hatch in the bottom of the closet. We start going down this elevator and just then Jason (from Friday the 13th) shows up, looking down at us and growls a warning: More fun for Chucky.

Now it's just me and I'm running down this long corridor. I'm being chased by Freddy (nightmare on Elm) and some more of those zombies.. get past him, and HE says "More fun for chucky". Fine, just great, I'm thinking.

Next level down is Chucky.. he offers me a game. I ether get all the questions right - I can run all over this basement to find the answers - or he gets to have his "fun".

His fun included sodomizing me with a broom stick and thankfully I woke up JUST BEFORE that happened. After I fell back alseep, it resumed just after. I'm back with the girl, we think we're safe, we know we're comming up on an exit. Still going down an elevator, next thing I know I see these three red dots move over my chest and then her face... a Predator jumps down, grabs her, jumps up.. a few minutes pass and her headless body drops down beside me. The elevator stops and I'm in this hellishly hot room filled with industrial piping and this evil red glow comming up from under it all. I can hear Jason, Freddy, Chucky, and the Predator all behind me. I hear Lorn's voice in my head telling me there's a way out.. I just have to jump and swing from a series of bars over this hellpit a-la the jumping puzzles in Castlevania: Lament of Innocence. He tells me the order and how many times I'll have to spin around them.. then I take the jump, do the spin, touch the door...

And wake up.

Next!
Akaran of Mistmoore, formerly Akaran of Veeshan
I know I'm good at what I do, but I know I'm not the best.
But I guess that on the other hand, I could be like the rest.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

NEVER!!!! NEVER!!!! Drop Acid before bedtime kids.
Shanter
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Shanter »

I dreamt I was a super-hero fighting other super-hero's in a tournament. Cool shit.
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

you watch too much TV first of all

secondly, Tori Spelling???! *shudder*
Lalanae
Burundi High Chancellor for Tourism, Sodomy and Pie
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Torri Spelling? That's pretty fucked up. I'd sooner fuck her dad.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Metaphantasus
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Metaphantasus »

It's very interesting, I understand it, but I don't. I'd have to know more about your personal life to apply the different latent content to the manifest conent. You should try pinching yourself while you're awake anytime ANYTHING remotely weird happens. Like deja vu, or you see a sunset you think is too beautiful, anything ANYTHING remotely weird happens while you're awake, pinch yourself. This will get you in the habit of pinching yourself when odd things happen. Make sure it's a good finger nail pinch so you KNOW it hurts. Then, when weird shit starts happening in your dream, you'll be like "Oh, that was kind of weird..*pinch*..wtf????....*pinch*..*pinch*...why the fuck can't I feel it...*pinch*....NO WAY, this can't be a fucking dream.......it's too real...omg I'm dreaming *flies away tossing fireballs at the ground*" Lucid Dreaming is the fucking bomb, you can become God.
Balls.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

masteen wrote:Torri Spelling? That's pretty fucked up. I'd sooner fuck her dad.
wow you're really making progress on your repression issues.