EQ2 Extended

Tuberok
Gets Around
Gets Around

EQ2 Extended

Post by Tuberok »

Not having played EQ2 in around four years or so and being totally burnt on LOTRO but still wanting to play something I gave this a try. So much has changed since release. I am having a blast. I even got a few other friends who played years ago to give it a go and they all agree, tons of fun and a totally different experience from release. So far, and I am still not giving it a total thumbs up as I am only lvl 12 :) It is a blast.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Re: EQ2 Extended

Post by Funkmasterr »

It gets a lot better post level 20 when your class starts to really flesh out. For me, Kunark was really a high point too, really cool seeing a lot of the zones remade and such.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Velious in February. :)

I am barely playing though, just due to having no time. I had played for the past 3 years in a fairly high-end raid guild, but 4 days a week is rather taxing! However, 2 of my 80s (Swash, Illy) are very geared up so this new content is trivial, so it goes by quick! Thinking of activating 2 of my other accounts to blow shit up as Swash/Defiler/Illy. Good times.
en kærlighed småkager
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Canelek wrote:Velious in February. :)

I am barely playing though, just due to having no time. I had played for the past 3 years in a fairly high-end raid guild, but 4 days a week is rather taxing! However, 2 of my 80s (Swash, Illy) are very geared up so this new content is trivial, so it goes by quick! Thinking of activating 2 of my other accounts to blow shit up as Swash/Defiler/Illy. Good times.
FUCK YEAH! I didn't know Velious was coming, that's fucking awesome. I'll definitely have to get my assassin max level before then!
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Exactly! I was super-bummed that it wasn't the last expansion....pretty much leading to my loss of interest in continuing. I found out about Velious a couple weeks ago from an old guildmate.

<3 Velious!!
en kærlighed småkager
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

I keep waiting for them to re-up my account for a free month to entice me back, but I think now that the free EQ2 is out they won't be doing that anymore.
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

Found out the other night that with the free (Bronze) membership not only can't you sell via the broker, but you can't even buy from another player's display case. I guess I will take up woodworking to bet a bigger box to carry stuff in, hah!
- Ash
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

egads! Broker is like 50% of the reason to play! :P
en kærlighed småkager