RE2, SmartLoot and 71-80 Masters

Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

RE2, SmartLoot and 71-80 Masters

Post by Canelek »

Apparently, this Runnyeye redux is going to have 71-80 masters on a "smartloot" system, where a dropped master chest has a higher percentage chance to be one that is actually needed by someone in the group. Not sure how well this works, but I am happy that there will be at least some shot at getting a retardedly rare and broker-unavailable brig master, hooray.

Now, if they will just do something about:

Amazing Reflexes
Double Up
Ruthless Cunning (Bloodlines raid, wtf?)
en kærlighed småkager
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: RE2, SmartLoot and 71-80 Masters

Post by Ashur »

Yay!
- Ash
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

I'd be glad to do this with people I know.

I had a horrible PUG last night. MT did a double-pull anyone was ready but me and we wiped right at the zone in. MT (80 Paly) whined about the necro's DPS until he quit in shame or disgust. It didn't get much better from then... we killed two named (with much dying...) and then got to some named gobo chieftain who AEd the fuck out of us and the group had two pulls where we died within a minute while they complained he'd been changed in the path and half the group gave up in disgust. So yeah, fun night...

Edit: Was an Adept I I got, not a master - no wonder it wasn't in guild events. So total waste of a trip.
- Ash
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

A bunch of people play on their alts, and only on their mains when raiding. Still hard to find a guild group! Hopefully we can get a good RE2 run going soon! I wants a cloak and gloves!
en kærlighed småkager