Results after one Year

Forum for kung fu, and grappling, and dolphins, and street fights, and body building, and.....

Moderator: The Kwon

Wonko Wenusberg
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Wonko Wenusberg »

Nää va ballt! skoj och se, sådant där borde de lägga upp på Aftonbladet, skulle nog sätt igång många svenssons att lyfta på cellulit röven.

Sprechen sie deutsch?
Pengu
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Pengu »

Kul att se förändringarna över tiden.
Man kan se precis vilken vecka han blev gay, blond och började raka bröstet.
Pengu
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Haha Pengu e allt bra go! :D
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Why do you post so many pictures of guys? Are you one of them bisexyools?
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Kilmoll! Is all you think of sex? :twisted:

This post is supposed to be motivational to all who wish to get in shape and sit too much!

Everything is possible if there is a will! :)
Ennia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ennia »

I like the M&M shorts :lol:
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: Drolgin

Post by Drolgin Steingrinder »

Jebus that guy has some ugly shorts!
IT'S HARD TO PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT; SOMETHING IS WRONG
I'M LIKE THE UNCLE WHO HUGGED YOU A LITTLE TOO LONG
Estrosiath
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Estrosiath »

Pretty amazing transformation. That must have been some hard work, and lean diet.

And this coming from someone who has lost 20 kilograms over 6 months :D
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

6 months!

Good job Estro! :)
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

i suspect rys femor
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

Show me a 300 pound man transform into a 180 pound man in one year and tell me how it is done.

At what point do you decide, "Damn I need to shave this chest hair".
Chidoro
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Chidoro »

I never realized that body fat and body hair were related
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Ich dachte, daß die lustigste Sache war, als die Kippe entschied, sein Haar zu bleichen. Sprechen sie "Queer Eye for the Euro Guy?"
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Tenuvil
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tenuvil »

Wow. It's quite astonishing to see the progression.
Gurugurumaki
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Gurugurumaki »

Chidoro wrote:I never realized that body fat and body hair were related
Bodies color as well, thanks tanning bed!
Trias
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: Hamlas3r
PSN ID: Hamlaser

Post by Trias »

it's apparent that after 8 mondays pass one decides to shave their chest hair
sethric
No Stars!

Post by sethric »

Trias wrote:it's apparent that after 8 mondays pass one decides to shave their chest hair
Not to mention bleaching the hair, tanning, and investing in neck-wear (comedy surfer-boy choker option).

And let's not forget cleaning out the wardrobe -- goodbye M&M shorts!
Rivera Bladestrike
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Rivera Bladestrike »

When one loses weight they take their shirt off a lot more, so a guy who once was begged to keep his shirt on is showing off his lean chest, he needs to tan and shave to keep looking good.

Hell, I lost 50 pounds over 6 months and I went from always having a shirt on to showing off the abs, even tanned a couple times.
My name is (removed to protect dolphinlovers)

Rivera / Shiezer - EQ (Retired)

What I Am Listening To
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Bubba Grizz wrote:Show me a 300 pound man transform into a 180 pound man in one year and tell me how it is done.

At what point do you decide, "Damn I need to shave this chest hair".
If the person was motivated and could invest the appropriate amount of time, it would be extremely easy. I would be willing to bet I could design a program/diet to handle the weight loss in 6-7 months. Perhaps less. By diet, I don't mean starving oneself, or not eating. I simply mean eating the right foods. The reason I say it would be easy is that the more in shape a body is, the more calories it burns sitting around doing nothing.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
MooZilla
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by MooZilla »

He begins to look the same almost every time (except for the tan) after the 20th sunday...There isn't really much 'bulking' going on there.
Rivera Bladestrike
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Yeah really, it depends on your age though. Metabolism is a big factor, Bubba, if your over 40, you'd have a lot tougher time than others. I'm only 18 and it seemed like my metabolism was slow at first since even when doing lots of activity it never came off, but it seemed over the summer I was able to do it.

And losing 120 pounds, hrm, I'm sure you could do it. But as Aranuil said its all about the will power. I was at 230 when I was at my worst, I never measured but i'd guess around 25-30% body fat. I decided I'd eat better, I didn't do too much, I just ate less, rather than stuffing myself, I ate to satisfaction rather than til I was full. Like 2 slices of pizza rather than 4 is the easiest example.

I coupled that with starting with a mile a day jogging, and for the first time in my life weight just kinda came off easily. Then I got harder running regiments and I was 11% body fat by the November (5 months later) and 40 pounds lighter. I still lose weight rather easily... seems one day I'll get on the scale and two days later I'll be a pound and a half lighter, and it never goes back up, I just keep my diet and keep up the exercise. Lose even 30 pounds and the energy level sky rockets. I'm down to 180, and I think I could still lose another 10 pounds to get to desired six pack weight.

What I Am Listening To
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Very impressive site IMO. He definately made me a bit more motivated. It's pretty obvious when he started to get some self confidence back in regards to his appearance. He changed for the better, but how much EQ does he play? :P
Rivera Bladestrike
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

He doesn't even do that much exercise if you think about it, an hour and a half tops and as little as 30 minutes. A lot of his weight loss is in eating right. Its all about burning more calories than you consume.

What I Am Listening To
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Rivera Bladestrike wrote:Lose even 30 pounds and the energy level sky rockets. I'm down to 180, and I think I could still lose another 10 pounds to get to desired six pack weight.
That's a huge point I'm glad you made Rivera. It is significantly harder when you start a fitness program if your body is significantly out of shape. For running or cycling (as an example), you're actually having to do significantly more work than a thinner person because of the extra weight you're carrying around. This is why when getting people who are out of shape into a fitness program, it's much better to prescribe lower intensity, but longer duration.

It's also surprising to a lot of people when they start a program that I recommend they actually eat more often. The key to me; more than counting calories, is eating the right foods, and avoiding the wrong ones.
MooZilla
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by MooZilla »

I've had ultra high metabolism for my whole life. I can just burn fat off by sitting here in my chair it seems...What im really focusing on right now is trying to bulk out more (Not that anyone cares...) So i've been doing 5 sets of 15 negative degree angle pushups. I think there is some other name for them...It's where you have your feet on something higher such as a chair. Anyway, besides that i will do 5 sets of 30 crunches, along with lifting these 20 pound weights super slow. Any reccomendations on other things I can do at home to help bulk out more?
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

MooZilla wrote:I've had ultra high metabolism for my whole life. I can just burn fat off by sitting here in my chair it seems...What im really focusing on right now is trying to bulk out more (Not that anyone cares...) So i've been doing 5 sets of 15 negative degree angle pushups. I think there is some other name for them...It's where you have your feet on something higher such as a chair. Anyway, besides that i will do 5 sets of 30 crunches, along with lifting these 20 pound weights super slow. Any reccomendations on other things I can do at home to help bulk out more?
That type of pushup will build your upper pectorals, your anterior deltoids, and your triceps (as well as other ancillary muscles). If you truly want to bulk up, you need to eat significantly more; protein shakes are a good way to go. More importantly, you also NEED to get into the weight room. Bulk requires manipulating higher weights with lower repetitions. You can't do that without some form or weight training. Pushups are great, but you're really not going to bulk up with pushups because you're always pushing the same amount of weight. 3 sets of 6-8 reps (to failure) for bulk. For tone 3-4 sets of 8-12 reps (or more and again to failure).
MooZilla
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by MooZilla »

I could probably eat more protein seeing that i'm mostly eating foods full of fat and carb's these days. I would just feel REALLY out of place at the gym. On my upper body I have some muscle definition. I'm just looking to take a bit farther and try to fill out more. I'm about 5'11" and 125 pounds. Part of it might be my age. I'm growing up more than out I think...
Marbus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Marbus »

Not in a year Aranuil... at least not IMHO.

Back in 1989 I weighed about 365 lbs... about what I weight now BTW. However at the time I was in college and wanted to expand my many relationships with women past dreaded "friends" stage more easily. I'm a pretty nice guy so I always had dates but at 19 hormones demanded more :)

I started slow and began with moderate exercise and determination. After I had dropped about 60 lbs (3 months) I started lifting like I use to when I played football ( I had to quit after a bad accident, broken jaw etc... which put me on the whirlwind weight gain). After another 3 months I had lost some more weight but wasn't getting any stronger. During the time my jaw had been wired about 5 years before I lost a lot of weight, most of it muscle mass.

At the time their was a workout and supplement pack called Cybergenics. Utilizing those I spent the next 3 months gaining mass and loosing a little weight... but a LOT of fat. I waited another 3 months and did the 90 day program again. During the breaks I would switch between bulk and weight loss... during the program I could do both.

By the end of that first year I weighed 230 but had a 36 inch waist. At the end of the second year I weight 195 with a 32 inch waist and had a bodyfat mesaurement of 7%. At a little over 6"2' I was THIN and buff...

Once I got to that point I would rotate mass and diet every 3 month but doing Aerobics (often teaching) at least 5 days a week.

Eventually I didn't have the time to work out... and I fell out of the habit of going to the gym. Something I had done almost daily for 6 years. To stay thin I cut my caloric intake down which I thought would work. Why? Because during the mass phases I had gotten large enough to be able to eat 4 to 6 thousand calories a day (to gain mass). I thought my metabolism would be fast enough to maintain my weight on about 1000 calories a day without exercise... I was dead wrong.

In fact it didn't matter if I ate 1000 calories or whatever I wanted. Without working out and aerobics the weight just poured back on over the next 2 and a half years. Once I got back to this size the weight gain just stopped. No dieting or anything it just stopped and I have been this size for the past 5 years.

Of course I'm not as FAT as I was all those years ago even though I weight the same because I gained a lot of mass over the years. The proudest I ever was of what I accomplished was the 7% BF but after about 4 years weighing 265 with a 34/36 inch waist. (it meant I had gained about 30 lbs of lean body mass over 2 years) Now I have a membership and hit the gym every so often and can still left as much as I could before... for me personally I just now have to find the time to get back in their on a daily basis again. Really difficult with a demanding job and children, I'm sure most of you know what I mean.

So I think it can be done. But to look like the guy does in those pictures you can't loose 150 lbs in one year. If for no other reason but that you would have tons of skin hanging over your clothes from loosing the weight too fast. Skin is elastic but only to a point :)

Cheers!
Marb
MooZilla
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by MooZilla »

It dosent look like the man in the picture lost 150 pounds. Mabye 80?
i am a liberal.
MooZilla
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by MooZilla »

Bubba Grizz wrote: At what point do you decide, "Damn I need to shave this chest hair".
Apparently somewhere in between week 9 and 10...
i am a liberal.
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Asheran Mojomaster »

MooZilla wrote:I could probably eat more protein seeing that i'm mostly eating foods full of fat and carb's these days. I would just feel REALLY out of place at the gym. On my upper body I have some muscle definition. I'm just looking to take a bit farther and try to fill out more. I'm about 5'11" and 125 pounds. Part of it might be my age. I'm growing up more than out I think...
Go to the gym bro, I started out about 10 months ago in the gym at 120 lbs and and 5'10'', now i've only gotten an inch taller, but up to 140 lbs...still have a long way to go but I'm working on it. It starts out really slow, or at least it did for me, but i'm starting to gain faster now. BTW, take some vitamins(I take this supervitamin with like everything you need for a full 24 hours in it) on top of protein shakes and normal eating if you can, seems to help OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS.
MooZilla
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by MooZilla »

I'd just feel too out of place.
i am a liberal.
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Don't worry about that lol, who cares if you do, I mean, what are they gonna do? Kick you out? Just go and have fun, and really it is fun once ya get used to it, especially if you are in some sort of program (Kickboxing for me).
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Post by Siji »

Pick up the Body-for-Life book, and the Success Journal as well. It works. Period - from personal experience.

The last time I did the twelve weeks I lost 25 lbs of body fat and gained 12 lbs of muscle. 3 workouts a week, less than an hour each, and 3 days of cardio 20 minutes each. That with eating right (not dieting, and not Atkins death diet) and you're set.

http://www.bodyforlife.com
http://www.eatingforlife.com

Another good book / cookbook is The Zone. It focuses on food, instead of exercise, but it's a good source for information and meals.

Edit: And yeah, what the previous post says. I've got a million times more respect for NOT in shape people that I see in the gym, than I do for the big body builders that might be there. People in general don't care what you look like when you're at the gym, or what shape you're in.. unless of course you're a woman, and amazingly hot, and wearing very tight clothes.. Mmm..
MooZilla
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by MooZilla »

Yeah i guess i'll try the gym out. Like I said before, I have muscle definition...It's just that I think i'm too skinny =/
i am a liberal.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Something to think about, the bulk is mostly just for looking at. More reps at lower weights builds what I'd term "useful muscle", rather than (IMO ugly) veiny bulk. I'd think it burns more calories too, don't really know though.

Doesn't seem to matter what I do, I weigh 155-165 whether I work out or not, and have for the last 15 years or so.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Cracc
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Cracc »

Så rakar du bröstet grakk? :)
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

HAha Cracc kom me en skön kommentar på slutet! :D

Keep workin dem weights Cracc!

Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Haha all the sweat on her shirt and the McDonalds cup makes that the own.
Karae
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Karae »

Omission of the 'tanning' phase?!
War pickles men in a brine of disgust and dread.
Gurm
No Stars!

Post by Gurm »

Hey, if I'd taken weekly pictures of myself they would look pretty much the same as this guys'.

Except in reverse order.
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

Gurm wrote:Hey, if I'd taken weekly pictures of myself they would look pretty much the same as this guys'.

Except in reverse order.
BAHAHAHAHA Me too starting 3 years after I got out of the Military. It took me a long time to build this shed for my tool. I think it will take longer to tear it down. Seeing as how I can't find my tool anymore does it really matter?
MooZilla
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by MooZilla »

Too much INFORMATION! :roll:
i am a liberal.
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

Is this real? Every single photo has the same stance. His hands are the same way in every photo, and his head is always sort of losided looking up and left..

I dont doubt this can happen. But just seems odd to me how his hands and head are always in the same spot.
MooZilla
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by MooZilla »

Hands are slightly different in each pic if you look really closley.
i am a liberal.
Stalker Vacio
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Stalker Vacio »

for those that doubt this is real check out his FAQ page.

http://www.twowiresthin.com/wl2003/faq.html

He explains it all there.

Pretty inspiring stuff IMO
"Patience is a foolish virtue. It never gets you what you want when you want it. " -King Zad
Voidstalker
MooZilla
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by MooZilla »

Because of your avatar, I couldn't help asking: Where do you live Vacio?
i am a liberal.
Stalker Vacio
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Stalker Vacio »

Currently I live in Seattle WA. I was orginally born in Chatsworth CA and went to high school and college in Las Vegas NV

Sublime was, and is, my favorite band.

I almost saw then live back in '94 at the Huntridge but they changed the show to 21 and over and I couldn't go :( I heard it rocked...

So tragic what happened..... :(
"Patience is a foolish virtue. It never gets you what you want when you want it. " -King Zad
Voidstalker
a_guide
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by a_guide »

Seattle makes me happy!