Cyberpunk 2077

General discussion about other games, links to reviews, demos, etc - let us know about whats up and coming

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Cyberpunk 2077

Post by Winnow »

It's been 5 years and this trailer still gets me fired up. It's my favorite hype trailer of all time that reveals almost nothing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs

I expect this game to be absolutely epic with maybe a 2020 year release date.

So little released by the CD Projekt Red about this game over the past 5 years. Better and more massive than Witcher 3 in a Cyberpunk setting is all I need to know. Only thing I've heard is that unlike Witcher, you will be able to choose your class and customize your character which will be a nice addition.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Cyberpunk 2077

Post by Aslanna »

48 Minute E3 demo

It looks good and all.. But I listen to some podcasts and they say the final game will never look that good on console. Personally I don't see why it wouldn't. It's not THAT spectacular on a beyond-the-capabilities of consoles sort of way.

I'm imagining a mid to late 2020 release as well. It wouldn't surprise me if it launched with the next generation consoles.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

I think they already said it's being released next year. Yesterday they announced the game is playable from start to finish. It will be one of those games that will eventually take advantage of the next gen features like the new nVidia cards have, etc.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with Red Dead since it's not on PC to begin with. I really don't want to break out my consoles for one game again.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

I haven't heard them give a release window on it. If it is next year it will be late. I'm still saying it's 2020. Just it being playable from start to finish doesn't mean anything. I'm sure they still have to work on a ton of assets, add in side-quests (probably), and do a shit load of QA.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--