VeeshanVault

We Know Drama
It is currently October 18, 2019, 5:30 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 340 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Author Message
PostPosted: August 4, 2013, 2:15 am 
Offline
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
User avatar

Joined: July 3, 2002, 12:57 pm
Posts: 11929
Are people seriously engaging Spang? Why?

_________________
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 4, 2013, 2:29 am 
Offline
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
User avatar

Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Posts: 4753
Location: Tennessee
Gender: Male
They thirst for knowledge.

_________________
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 4, 2013, 2:31 am 
Offline
Gets Around
Gets Around

Joined: November 13, 2002, 9:49 pm
Posts: 175
Spang wrote:
Aabidano wrote:
racist (plural racists)

A person who believes a particular race is superior to others.

Congratulations! You can use a dictionary. I'm very proud of you. However, that doesn't prove me wrong. In a white-supremacist society, only white people can be racist. Racism is prejudice plus power. White people have the power in this country, not Black people.


So according to Spang logic, black people can only be racist in most countries in Africa or maybe Haiti? In those countries white people can't be racist, only prejudice!

You're right Aslanna, shouldn't be engaging him, but it's just too amusing. I can't wait to see how he proves this wrong even though it's using his own logic!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 4, 2013, 2:39 am 
Offline
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
User avatar

Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Posts: 4753
Location: Tennessee
Gender: Male
Dakanaf wrote:
So according to Spang logic, black people can only be racist in most countries in Africa or maybe Haiti?

If Black people are passing oppressive laws that largely affect white people, then, yes, that's racist.

_________________
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 4, 2013, 3:10 am 
Offline
Gets Around
Gets Around

Joined: November 13, 2002, 9:49 pm
Posts: 175
Now, Spang, please go ahead and show proof by posting said laws and then explaining exactly why these laws you speak of are oppressing black people, specifically. Instead of just telling everyone else to prove you wrong because you believe you are right in everything.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 4, 2013, 3:55 am 
Offline
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
User avatar

Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Posts: 4753
Location: Tennessee
Gender: Male
Dakanaf wrote:
Now, Spang, please go ahead and show proof by posting said laws and then explaining exactly why these laws you speak of are oppressing black people, specifically. Instead of just telling everyone else to prove you wrong because you believe you are right in everything.

Sure, I can tell you that drug laws are rooted in racism. I can tell you that cocaine was initially outlawed in parts of the United States because of allegations that "black cocaine 'fiends' were raping white women or going on murderous sprees while they were high on the drug. [That] the drug was reputed to give black people superhuman powers."1 I can tell you that most drug users in the United States are white, but most drug users in prison are Black. I can I tell you that one gram of crack (largely used by Black people) yields the same prison sentence as 100 grams of cocaine (largely used by white people). I can I tell you that the disparity in incarceration between Blacks and whites is 8 to 1. I can tell you that a young Black man has a 32% chance of going to prison while a young white man only has a 6% chance of going to prison. I can throw all of these facts at you, that only skim the surface, but you'll just move the goal posts.

1Paul Butler, Let's Get Free: A Hip-Hop Theory of Justice (New York: The New Press, 2009)

_________________
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 4, 2013, 4:39 am 
Offline
Gets Around
Gets Around

Joined: November 13, 2002, 9:49 pm
Posts: 175
I didn't see a single law in that post. You specifically stated that the laws are written to be oppressive to black people. Waiting on those laws, please post them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 4, 2013, 4:47 am 
Offline
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
User avatar

Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Posts: 4753
Location: Tennessee
Gender: Male
Dakanaf wrote:
I didn't see a single law in that post.

I'm not an optometrist.

_________________
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 4, 2013, 4:58 am 
Offline
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
User avatar

Joined: July 5, 2002, 3:33 am
Posts: 8548
Location: Vancouver
Keverian FireCry wrote:
Quote:
he is trolling you.


I'd like to believe this Kyo, but I think you're wrong. There is huge money and power invested in reconfirming the ignorance of the lowest common denomenators in our society such as Winnow. Clearly it is working. I'm just surprised these people can operate a mouse and keyboard. Troll or not though I am clearly wasting my time. Sorry for injecting objectivity and rationality into such a debate. Apparently it's been so butchered by FOX news and MSNBC so that there's no room for such thoughts or discussion.


I am not saying there are not people with a political agenda that would take the same stance. All I am saying is that Winnow is trolling you. He has a childish grasp on societal issues. He has just enough current running through his brain to have a basic understanding of what pisses people who are smarter than him off and he wields it like a club. Otherwise no one pays him any attention and he has to reply to himself. It is why he just repeats the same trolls over and over again. He isn't creative enough to come up with anything new. He latches on with the same talking points he read in whatever idiot website he's been banned from the forums at, and different people throughout a thread will actually try to engage with him.

Just call him a fucking retard and continue on with your day.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 4, 2013, 5:00 am 
Offline
Gets Around
Gets Around

Joined: November 13, 2002, 9:49 pm
Posts: 175
Don't worry, no one here thinks you are smart enough to get a doctorate in anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 4, 2013, 6:19 am 
Offline
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
User avatar

Joined: July 5, 2002, 3:33 am
Posts: 8548
Location: Vancouver
Spang seems to be saying that racism is only applied by people in power and that prejudice is just generically hating other races. I think racism is just a form of prejudice that can be applied to anyone that mistrusts or does not like people simply because they are not of the same race.

There are plenty of historical instances of laws that are inherently racist to black people in the US though. Jim Crow laws post civil war all the way up to the civil rights act in 1965.

http://www.sentencingproject.org/doc/dp ... timony.pdf

You could argue with merit that a lot of drug legislation is created specifically aimed at black communities. In a lot of states, the conviction rate among african americans vs. whites in the same crimes is remarkably higher. Blacks also statistically receive higher sentences for the same crimes as whites.

http://www.aclu.org/combating-mass-inca ... on-facts-0

1 in 106 white males in the US are incarcerated. This statistic alone is mind boggling.
1 in 36 hispanics are incarcerated at any given time.
1 in 15 black people are in jail at any given time in the united states.

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.1525/s ... 8736411807

One in three african american males in California will find themselves in the prison system at some point in their lives.

http://www.sentencingproject.org/doc/pu ... er2009.pdf

African Americans serve about the same time in federal prison for drug offenses (58.7 months) as whites serve for violent offenses(61.7months).

African Americans comprise 13% of the national population and 14% ofregular drug users, yet 34% of drug arrests and 53% of persons sentenced to prison for a drug offense.


African Americans are statistically significantly less likely to "get a break" for first time offenses than whites, so their lives are not irreparably ruined for being stupid.

Now you either have to argue that black people are inherently more dishonest and prone to criminal behaviour than whites or you have to agree that there are problems at the fundamental level of the American Justice System.

http://www.hrw.org/news/2009/03/02/us-d ... kewed-race

Blacks have been arrested nationwide on drug charges at higher rates than whites for nearly three decades, even though they engage in drug offenses at comparable rates. Using data obtained from the FBI, the report reveals the extent and persistence of racial disparities in US drug-law enforcement. The data also show that most drug arrests are for nothing more serious than possession.

The 20-page report, "Decades of Disparity: Drug Arrests and Race in the United States," says that adult African Americans were arrested on drug charges at rates that were 2.8 to 5.5 times as high as those of white adults in every year from 1980 through 2007, the last year for which complete data were available. About one in three of the more than 25.4 million adult drug arrestees during that period was African American.

None of these are laws that say black people suck directly on paper, but I think Spang is referring more to how legislation and law enforcement is used in the country in a much more harmful way in black communities than in white ones.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 4, 2013, 8:18 am 
Offline
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
User avatar

Joined: July 19, 2002, 2:23 pm
Posts: 4859
Location: Florida
Gender: Male
kyoukan wrote:
Now you either have to argue that black people are inherently more dishonest and prone to criminal behavior...

Because they're black? No, not at all. Because of the society that's been fostered by our nanny state and the intentional and unintentional of impacts of product marketing to black people, largely by whites looking to profit?

There was a "black leader" on TV the other day demanding the govt. fix their problems. The civil rights leaders in the '60s wanted to be given the chance to fix their own problems as they knew no one could do it for them.

Reminds me again of Richard Pryor's "symbols of our own wretchedness".

kyoukan wrote:
...you have to agree that there are problems at the fundamental level of the American Justice System.

Can't argue with that at all.

Spang's (very common) rhetoric while well-meaning, also contributes to the problem by buying into the self-justification of self destructive attitudes and behaviors. "Yes I just robbed this guy, it's not my fault!" "Bastard cops busted me for weed!", etc...

*Edit - For a great example of this method's effectiveness you don't have to look farther than Faux News and conservative talk radio. Make people think they're victims, or will be and all kinds of silliness ensues. "Think of the children!" "They're after our guns!" "They're destroying marriage!" Patriot Act, PRISM, etc....

_________________
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 4, 2013, 11:12 am 
Offline
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
User avatar

Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Posts: 27110
Location: A Special Place in Hell
Keverian FireCry wrote:
Actually if you read what I've posted you'd know I believe nothing of the sort. Guess you are just a troll. Or a simpleton. Probably both.


I'm sure if you are able to wade through all of the black on black killings and find another white guy that killed a black guy, you can find a case much better than this one to scream racism. This one is about as far from clear cut as they come. Sad to see people so close minded on this board.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 4, 2013, 1:24 pm 
Offline
Gets Around
Gets Around

Joined: November 13, 2002, 9:49 pm
Posts: 175
See Kyo's post, Spang? That's how you do it without sounding like an idiot. The laws themselves are not racist, which we all know you didn't mean but that's what you said. It's the way the system is implemented and abused which is the problem.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 5, 2013, 5:26 am 
Offline
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
User avatar

Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Posts: 4753
Location: Tennessee
Gender: Male
Dakanaf wrote:
See Kyo's post, Spang?

Yes, and if I thought for one second that a post like that written by me would have made a difference, I maybe would have considered putting a little bit more effort into the fact-filled post I ended up submitting.

_________________
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 5, 2013, 1:34 pm 
Offline
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
User avatar

Joined: July 19, 2002, 2:23 pm
Posts: 4859
Location: Florida
Gender: Male
Spang wrote:
...

Your base premise in this area is wrong.

You likely don't believe it but many black people hunker down and muddle through things as they are and do quite well in your "white supremacist society." Those are the people whose example will change the attitude toward black people in general and eventually make race a non-issue. The Jesse Jacksons, Al Sharptons, gangster rappers and guilt ridden white apologists like yourself only make things worse.

_________________
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 5, 2013, 2:05 pm 
Offline
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
User avatar

Joined: July 5, 2002, 3:33 am
Posts: 8548
Location: Vancouver
hey, I was wondering if it was possible if you could be more of a patronizing twat when it comes to this subject?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 5, 2013, 7:08 pm 
Offline
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
User avatar

Joined: July 3, 2002, 6:41 pm
Posts: 2919
Location: Seattle, WA
Gender: Mangina
You don't need to be full of 'white guilt' to understand there are systemic problems in this country revolving around race or ethnicity. You do however need to be a brainwashed ignoramus to believe we're past it and that minorities just need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and all else will fall into place.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 5, 2013, 9:04 pm 
Offline
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
User avatar

Joined: July 7, 2002, 9:12 pm
Posts: 8877
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471
Wii Friend Code: unban cart
Keverian FireCry wrote:
You don't need to be full of 'white guilt' to understand there are systemic problems in this country revolving around race or ethnicity. You do however need to be a brainwashed ignoramus to believe we're past it and that minorities just need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and all else will fall into place.


+1

_________________
People of color puts people first.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 5, 2013, 9:44 pm 
Offline
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
User avatar

Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Posts: 27110
Location: A Special Place in Hell
-1


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 6, 2013, 3:08 am 
Offline
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
User avatar

Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Posts: 4753
Location: Tennessee
Gender: Male
Image

_________________
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 6, 2013, 9:41 am 
Offline
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
User avatar

Joined: July 19, 2002, 2:23 pm
Posts: 4859
Location: Florida
Gender: Male
Quote:
You don't need to be full of 'white guilt' to understand there are systemic problems in this country revolving around race or ethnicity.


You're correct, the numbers Kyou posted are symptoms of the problems in the legal system and it goes far past that. Aside from complaining though, I don't see any solutions being presented. There's no magic wand 'the govt" can wave and make everything OK.

Once someone becomes entangled in the penal system they're frequently screwed permanently without a phenomenal effort to make a change happen. There are whole classes of crimes where someone who started at the bottom is permanently screwed no matter what, more crime appears to be the only available choice.

You have to start someplace though, there's an entire segment of the population that's not prepared/being prepared to participate in society. All the choices aside from subsistence farming involve doing something that someone is willing to pay for.

_________________
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 20, 2013, 2:15 pm 
Offline
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
User avatar

Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Posts: 27110
Location: A Special Place in Hell
Three black teens (must be innocent, they're black and teens! Killed a white guy "just because".

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/20/justice/a ... ?hpt=hp_t1


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 20, 2013, 10:12 pm 
Offline
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
User avatar

Joined: July 5, 2002, 3:33 am
Posts: 8548
Location: Vancouver
your trolling is getting even more pathetic and desperate. did mom screen your call on your birthday again?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 20, 2013, 10:18 pm 
Offline
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
User avatar

Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Posts: 27110
Location: A Special Place in Hell
Guess we'll just have to wait until another white guy shoots a black guy again and gasp in horror at the plight of the black man.


So:

-three black teens shoot a white guy for shits and giggles.

-white guy on neighborhood watch shoots black guy after getting jumped and beaten on.

hmmmm

ImageImage

Does that third guy count or should we call it 2.5 black teens? Maybe he was the ringleader that took the other two down a path of sorrow.


Anyway you cut it, the black man is getting screwed. Honky's are at fault 100% for this.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 21, 2013, 2:37 am 
Offline
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
User avatar

Joined: July 5, 2002, 3:33 am
Posts: 8548
Location: Vancouver
I understand you're just a worthless troll squealing like a big ugly fucking baby for attention, but I am still compelled to point out those 3 kids were arrested immediately and will go to jail for at least the next three decades. I am completely unsurprised you absolutely fail to see the difference. You absolutely fail at so many things. Get banned.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 21, 2013, 9:25 am 
Offline
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
User avatar

Joined: July 3, 2002, 3:31 pm
Posts: 5289
Location: Ohio
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k
I believe he is pointing out the inconsistencies of the racial bullshit spouted by Al and Jesse and company. Where is Dwayne Wade and the rest of the shitheads who were crying about racial profiling?

If Zimmerman had walked up and shot Trayvon in the back, he would be in prison.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 21, 2013, 6:54 pm 
Offline
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
User avatar

Joined: April 11, 2003, 5:53 am
Posts: 4620
Location: Canberra
What inconsistency? There's probably something racist about kids deciding to shoot some white guy because they're bored, but there's no analogue between this case and Zimmerman.

_________________
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 21, 2013, 11:00 pm 
Offline
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
User avatar

Joined: July 5, 2002, 3:33 am
Posts: 8548
Location: Vancouver
Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:
I believe he is pointing out the inconsistencies of the racial bullshit spouted by Al and Jesse and company. Where is Dwayne Wade and the rest of the shitheads who were crying about racial profiling?

If Zimmerman had walked up and shot Trayvon in the back, he would be in prison.


what inconsistency are you talking about. they shot a dude, they got arrested, they will get found guilty in court and go to jail. the only thing inconsistent is the reaction by law enforcement and the punishment that will be meted out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 22, 2013, 7:16 am 
Offline
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
User avatar

Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Posts: 4753
Location: Tennessee
Gender: Male
Winnow wrote:
GDoes that third guy count or should we call it 2.5 black teens?

The "third guy" is white, and the only person in the car not being charged with murder. Only one person in that car pulled the trigger.

_________________
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 22, 2013, 1:21 pm 
Offline
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
User avatar

Joined: July 3, 2002, 3:31 pm
Posts: 5289
Location: Ohio
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k
kyoukan wrote:
Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:
I believe he is pointing out the inconsistencies of the racial bullshit spouted by Al and Jesse and company. Where is Dwayne Wade and the rest of the shitheads who were crying about racial profiling?

If Zimmerman had walked up and shot Trayvon in the back, he would be in prison.


what inconsistency are you talking about. they shot a dude, they got arrested, they will get found guilty in court and go to jail. the only thing inconsistent is the reaction by law enforcement and the punishment that will be meted out.


How about the fact that at least one of them has claimed to have knocked out 5 random white people and tweets about his hate for whites? Al and Jesse went nuts about racism when a hispanic guy shoots a black teen in defense, but say nothing about admitted racists killing white people just because they were bored? Yea....the racist bullshit is extremely inconsistent.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 22, 2013, 2:41 pm 
Offline
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
User avatar

Joined: July 7, 2002, 9:12 pm
Posts: 8877
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471
Wii Friend Code: unban cart
You are so hopelessly out of touch with reality, I have no idea why anyone actually puts any tiny bit of effort into discussing things with you.

_________________
People of color puts people first.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 22, 2013, 3:57 pm 
Offline
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
User avatar

Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Posts: 27110
Location: A Special Place in Hell
Funkmasterr wrote:
You are so hopelessly out of touch with reality, I have no idea why anyone actually puts any tiny bit of effort into discussing things with you.


Sounds like you're the one out of touch. Those reverends are fucking whack jobs. Keep up the WG though.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 22, 2013, 9:52 pm 
Offline
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
User avatar

Joined: July 5, 2002, 3:33 am
Posts: 8548
Location: Vancouver
yea jesse jackson and al sharpton should make speeches about the horrible injustice of these 3 kids killing someone and getting away with it, because that is totally what happened and therefore 100% analogous to george zimmerman.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 23, 2013, 12:35 pm 
Offline
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
User avatar

Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Posts: 27110
Location: A Special Place in Hell
Image

Quote:
WWII vet, 88, brutally beaten to death in Spokane, Wash.

An 88-year-old wounded veteran of World War II died Thursday after he was brutally beaten, apparently at random, in the parking lot of his lodge in Spokane, Wash., authorities said.

Spokane police said they were seeking two suspects in the attack Wednesday night on Delbert "Shorty" Belton, a retired aluminum company worker who'd lived in the city for most of his life after he was discharged from the Army after the war. Belton died of his injuries Thursday morning, police said.

The suspects were described as black males of average build, 16 to 19 years old, wearing black clothing and red sneakers. Police Lt. Mark Griffiths said they apparently attacked Belton at random.

"It appears he was assaulted in the parking lot, and there was no indication that he would have known these people prior to the assault," Griffiths said at a news conference.

Friends and family remembered Belton as a warm, generous man who helped many people over the years.

Belton was waiting for a friend at the lodge because he didn't want her to walk in alone, Lillian Duncan, a longtime friend, told the Statesman-Review of Spokane.

Ted Dennison, a friend, called Belton "a tough old bird" who was shot in the leg in the 1945 Battle of Okinawa. His experiences in the war didn't appear to have dampened Belton's instinct to help others, Denison said.


Another two of your sweet innocent black teens. Killing one of the few remaining WWII vets. Go on White Guilt people. Have at it. You suck ass.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 23, 2013, 6:18 pm 
Offline
Gets Around
Gets Around

Joined: April 7, 2009, 6:54 pm
Posts: 52
Gender: Male
Winnow wrote:
Another two of your sweet innocent black teens. Killing one of the few remaining WWII vets. Go on White Guilt people. Have at it. You suck ass



Translation:

"I'm going to post on this thread every time a nigger does something to a white person, no matter how irrelevant, as proof that Trayvon Marin and all other niggers are evil."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 23, 2013, 9:57 pm 
Offline
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
User avatar

Joined: July 5, 2002, 3:33 am
Posts: 8548
Location: Vancouver
winnow just fucking kill yourself already you trolling piece of shit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 26, 2013, 1:30 pm 
Offline
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
User avatar

Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Posts: 27110
Location: A Special Place in Hell
Am I overreacting kind of like you nut jobs did on the Martin case? It all makes sense now!

It still sucks to see a WWII vet beaten down for the hell of it by some punk teens.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 13, 2019, 12:32 am 
Offline
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
User avatar

Joined: July 3, 2002, 12:57 pm
Posts: 11929
So... It's been awhile since this thread saw any action. Have any white guys shot up a bunch of people in the past 6 years?

_________________
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 13, 2019, 10:02 am 
Offline
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
User avatar

Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Posts: 27110
Location: A Special Place in Hell
The rage in this thread when anyone but a white person kills someone is real.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 340 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group