VeeshanVault

We Know Drama
It is currently August 20, 2019, 8:47 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: December 3, 2018, 4:08 pm 
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Trump will be reelected unless he's impeached! The Democrats have no one that can compete. There will be a blood bath in the democratic primaries with a large pool of candidates expected and if Hillary (lol!) actually decides to run again, it will screw things up even more.

Not a fan of Trumps but you can expect 4 more years.

PostPosted: December 3, 2018, 7:56 pm 
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Too soon to say but I really hope Trump is a one term president. If he would stay off Twitter and stfu about stupid shit he probably wouldn't be much worse than any other Republican. But he's a mental midget so that won't be happening.

--

PostPosted: December 4, 2018, 10:34 am 
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

We'll see if any Democrat candidates emerge that are worthy. Right now I'm hearing names like Oprah Winfrey, etc. No thanks but it wouldn't surprise me considering that Trump was elected. The name of any candidate that actually has a solid platform has zero chance to gain enough name recognition to be elected so we're left with high profile losers.

At minimum we need someone that international leaders will take seriously. China and Russia are as big a threat as ever and Trump is crazy enough that they at least pay attention.

PostPosted: April 5, 2019, 2:43 am 
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

If the Democrats can nominate someone who isn’t as unpopular as Trump, we’ll have a new president. If it’s not Bernie Sanders, it will be another capitalist who continues many of the same policies as his or her predecessors.

PostPosted: May 27, 2019, 2:12 am 
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

If the democrats nominate a centrist Trump will win. A leftist beats Trump.

PostPosted: July 16, 2019, 10:38 pm 
Gets Around
Gets Around

Don;t care. Vote with your heart!
Hi Xyun and Winnow :)

PostPosted: July 17, 2019, 10:24 am 
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Wow, it's been a long time Gaklek! You did a great job as a guild leader back in the day : )

I remember our small group trips to Dragon Necropolis to farm armor/weapons from there when they were still rare. Good times!

PostPosted: July 17, 2019, 9:28 pm 
Gets Around
Gets Around

I appreciate that Winnow! I also know it. Dealing with you asshats was not easy, trust me lol. You were a pain in my ass, but super talented. Too bad twitch wasn't around then, we'd have made some serious cash. Real Guild Members of Legion/Ixtlan/Sovereign would have cashed out with the edited drama lol.

PostPosted: July 20, 2019, 4:35 am 
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Gaklek wrote:
I appreciate that Winnow! I also know it. Dealing with you asshats was not easy, trust me lol. You were a pain in my ass, but super talented. Too bad twitch wasn't around then, we'd have made some serious cash. Real Guild Members of Legion/Ixtlan/Sovereign would have cashed out with the edited drama lol.

Yeah I was a real drama queen back then : ) To your credit, you judged me based on my EQ skills which was nice. Pretty sure I was still in Celestial Tomb when we were doing some CT/Legion raids together in Sleepers Tomb. 17 years later, Aslanna would probably say I still haven't grown up, but this is the flamevault after all!

EQ was the wild west of MMORPGs before the carebears took over in the games that followed.

I lost track of the guilds I was in. All I remember is that I was in Legion when we went to the EQ Fanfaire in Vegas. I Think Thess had booted me out of CT before that (heya Thess!)

On topic, does anyone think any of these democrats have a chance in hell against Trump in 2020? I'm not pro or anti Trump but he's a lock for a second term. The DNC is way too fragmented.

PostPosted: July 20, 2019, 9:17 am 
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Winnow wrote:
Gaklek wrote:

Yeah I was a real drama queen back then : ) To your credit, you judged me based on my EQ skills which was nice. Pretty sure I was still in Celestial Tomb when we were doing some CT/Legion raids together in Sleepers Tomb. 17 years later, Aslanna would probably say I still haven't grown up, but this is the flamevault after all!

EQ was the wild west of MMORPGs before the carebears took over in the games that followed.

I lost track of the guilds I was in. All I remember is that I was in Legion when we went to the EQ Fanfaire in Vegas. I Think Thess had booted me out of CT before that (heya Thess!)

On topic, does anyone think any of these democrats have a chance in hell against Trump in 2020? I'm not pro or anti Trump but he's a lock for a second term. The DNC is way too fragmented.

Hey Winnow

PostPosted: July 20, 2019, 9:02 pm 
Gets Around
Gets Around

Winnow wrote:
Gaklek wrote:

I recognized your skills, but I was also able to keep all of you in check on the original flame vault, then on this one pretty efficiently.

As for the election, you know how I felt about social posts that made the whole look bad, so I would guess you understand how I feel about our current leadership. If he could keep his mouth shut, I might feel different, but I'm not even sure about that. And this is coming from a business owner. I hope someone can muster up something to oppose him, just not sure it's gonna happen as of yet. Everyone is so divided, it's scary.

PostPosted: July 20, 2019, 10:22 pm 
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

As Gaklek says, and I said further up, if Trump would stfu and stay off Twitter he probably wouldn't be quite so bad. But the dude is constantly stirring up shit just so he constantly stays in the news cycle. Of course the media doesn't help with their reporting on every tweet he makes.

As far as democrats go, I'm not too concerned about the large field of candidates at this time although I do think there are way more than there needs to be. It's still early days so I'll give it another year before I really pay attention. However, having said that I'm 100% certain I will vote for whichever Democrat runs against Trump. The Trump presidency has just been exhausting and I don't think I could endure it for 4 more years.

--

PostPosted: July 20, 2019, 10:53 pm 
Gets Around
Gets Around

Aslanna wrote:
The Trump presidency has just been exhausting and I don't think I could endure it for 4 more years.

Amen

PostPosted: July 20, 2019, 10:56 pm 
Gets Around
Gets Around

Also: not sure if Aslanna and I have ever overtly agreed on anything ever before.

P.s. We're gonna make VV active again; watch

PostPosted: July 21, 2019, 5:17 pm 
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

If Trump would keep his mouth shut and stop tweeting, there’d still be concentration camps. There’d still be children locked in cages and people living in overcrowded and inhumane conditions with border patrol agents causing irreparable harm. And there’d still be ICE terrorizing communities.

PostPosted: July 21, 2019, 8:47 pm 
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Of course there would. And people should certainly care and be against those things. I'm not saying Trump would be the greatest president ever if he'd just stay off Twitter. So good job on missing the point there (as usual).

But at least we'd stop hearing about the dumbass shit Trump tweeted on a daily basis.

--

PostPosted: July 22, 2019, 1:43 am 
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

He wouldn’t be quite so bad if he’d just STFU and stay off Twitter, I believe is what you posted. I didn’t miss your point; I disagree with it.

PostPosted: July 24, 2019, 10:37 am 
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471
Wii Friend Code: unban cart
The world would be a much better place without him, tweets or not.

I agree that the Democratic party is too fragmented, and in large part because Pelosi and the old guard of politics as usual Democrats are standing in the way of progress. Most of them aren't far enough left for me, I'm not looking for someone to play nice with the moderates and pander to the ignorant factory working redneck masses; I want someone that's going to come in and clean house and start to make some of the bigger fundamental changes that we need.

Unfortunately I don't think this election is soon enough for that, at the least I think some more of the old guard needs to die off first (since we don't have term limits and they'll be drooling on themselves in a pair of depends while on the floor for their last few years).