Music/concert reviews and discussion

Moderators: Drolgin Steingrinder, Truant

Gonzoie - Luclin
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: tjevolved

Floater

Post by Gonzoie - Luclin »

Ok, i have listened to these guys for a long time now and i think its time i at least spread their name on the forum.

If you are a fan of Tool, Incubus, and/or Pink Floyd, you should give these guys a listen. They are very bass heavy and have a great flow to their songs, especially in concert ( The Great Release album is a live album ).

Their music is somewhat hard to come by, but id suggest listen to a few of their songs on their website, and if you like them purchase a CD of theirs or 2 from their site. Hard to say which one to get, they are all very good and different.

The band is just three guys, but their style of music is enthralling. Its not everyones cup of tea, but i believe everyone should at least give these guys a listen to once or twice. They are virtually a west coast only band and have been around since 1994. I will continue to spread the word of them until they get enough fans to fly out to Philly and put a show on for me.

Just give these guys a listen. They have a very friendly flash site http://www.floatermusic.com/

Enjoy.
Darttanion Romances, 70 bard (Retired)
Gonzoie Eatsalot, 65 Druid (Long been Retired)