HOLY CRAP

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek

HOLY CRAP

Post by Tyek »

I just beat out 70 people for salesperson of the year!!!!
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: HOLY CRAP

Post by Aslanna »

Sounds like more taxes coming your way.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

:vv_sproing:
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tyek »

Yep, but at least at my company it is a HUGE honor. They have a big conference call, at all National meetings they have one dinner where all previous winner sit at a special table. I am the first ever winner on the west coast. Kinda stunned.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Congrats :D

I could never do sales.
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tyek »

Thanks, I love it. I am working with engineers on a new design to help eliminate the chances of wildfires in one product, helping another company to do their job more safely, every day you are working on something new and you can make really good money if you are good at it.

I have my performance review today at 1. I guess it should go well and even get a raise!!! Hell of a day.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Grats! Ask for your raise to be put in an offshore account.
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tyek »

No kidding Winnow,

just got a $3600 raise!! Review went well.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Congratulations! That is the type of award that will greatly assist you for the rest of your working life.

I hope all VVers experience a similar financial success this year!
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tyek »

Fairweather Pure wrote:Congratulations! That is the type of award that will greatly assist you for the rest of your working life.

I hope all VVers experience a similar financial success this year!
Me too Fair.

This has been one hell of a day.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Cool, congrats.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tyek »

I Won A 2K Bonus For The Salesman Of The Year. After Taxes I Got To Keep 1083
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Better than a boot to the groin? (for most anyway)
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tyek »

i completely agree, just wish the government would spend that money wisely. They won't. Plus they took so damn much this year how can I still owe???
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

You owe money because the government basically gave you an interest-free loan each pay period.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.